Thursday, December 30, 2010

Where God Leads Us...

Welcome to the new blog! This time I am going to be taking an entirely different approach to blogging. In my previous blog, I noticed I focused a lot of attention on my wants, my needs and my life. But I have realized that this life isn't all about me. Just under the roof I have over my head are three other people who I live for and grow for. This blog is for them as well as for all my friends and family who inspire me. My hopes for this blog is that I can learn to appreciate the little things in life and let go of all the pain. I will give it all to God because He wants to take it from me. He wants me to be happy and grow in Him.

1 comment:

  1. well geesh! you gotta direct message me when things like this go on instead of assuming I'll see it on FB! totally missed all this :) look forward to reading.

    ReplyDelete